Thursday, February 3, 2022

We have gotten quite a bit of snow

 Hello everyone, 

I’ve spent the last two days plowing snow out of the driveway! We probably got around 8”-10” of snow. I spent yesterday morning moving wood over by the wood boiler and the rest of yesterday plowing the first of the snow. Got up this morning and went over everything again.

I did have a little time yesterday to start figuring out the electronics box. This is the first iteration of it.


There’s still a few more electronic controls that mount up, so I’ll have to make a top box as well. Going to take it outside in a little bit and see if it’s going to fit as planned.

I also started on the lower cabinet for the kitchen. That thing is going to take me some real time and extra planning! That cabinet is going to be full!


The top is a leftover piece of basketball floor I bought a few years ago. I finished my workbenches with it and this was extra. I’ll have to refinish this piece but I like how it looks with all the gray tones.

Hopefully the weather will get better and I can finish the cabinet and then do all the electronics in the next couple of weeks.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment