Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Feeling like it’s coming together

 Hello everyone,

Finally got the kitchen cabinet made and installed. Seems like that took forever! I have to admit the amount of thinking and then rethinking and making and remaking, I think if I had known ahead of time, I might not have took this project on. That being said, it’s finally coming all together.



The first pic is it assembled and the bottom pic is it installed in the van.

I spent the last two days wiring everything in that cabinet, and then I wired in the 12 volt fuse panel.

I stole the battery out of my grandson’s 4 wheeler and hooked it up to test everything out and, believe it or not, it all worked exactly like it’s supposed too,  no blown fuses or anything!
I also installed the porch light, we have a Moonshade awning and sit outside whenever we can, so that should help with some light under it.


I took the swivel for the passenger’s seat out of the old van, and got it installed in the new van. That makes a world of difference for me when we’re just sitting in the van.

I’ve got all the 110 volt wiring done on the passenger side of the van. Most of the drivers side is done also.
I got a little ambitious today and started mounting the inverter and part of the electronic controls. By the time I’m finished it’s sort of going to look like a Nipsco sub station!!
Well, I think that’s about all for now.
Talk to you soon, 
TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment