Monday, February 28, 2022

And so it begins

 Hello everyone,

Well, I took a couple of days off from the Diego project and the wife and I went to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. Was a very fun show and the band is excellent!!

Before I left I finished the countertop and got it installed.




After I started writing this I realized I don’t have any pics of it installed in the van! I’ll do a little update later in the week and add some pics. I also finished up the top of the electronics cabinet. I’ll post those pics later too.

I started today, running the 12 volt cables for the electronics, realized that I needed to change the battery cable size again, so I ordered some more parts. They should be here by weeks end, and hopefully the electrical system will be fully functional by next week.( with no smoke!!)


While I’m waiting for parts I’m going to trim out the flooring and fill in the sliding door step with something. I’ve got a few other tidbits to do while I’m waiting. Plus, I might start working on cabinets/ shelves.

We’ll, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon, 

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment