Thursday, February 17, 2022

Still making headway

 Hello everyone,

Well I installed the electrical box in the van.


No electronics in it yet, but it is in its spot and bolted down.

I’ve just about got the kitchen cabinet all painted on the edges and all the holes cut in it for various things. I’ve got the drawer slides in it for the cooler. I’m hoping to start assembling it today but, we’re supposed to get another 6”-10” of snow today, so I don’t know that I can get it all mounted in the van..




When that is in, I have several electrical boxes and the main switch panel to mount in and wire up and then I can start installing batteries and electronics. After that, we should be able to take it for its maiden voyage! I suspect about two more weeks.

There will still be a lot of work to do, overhead cabinets etc..

If I get the cabinet assembled this afternoon, I’ll try to post some pics of it assembled so you can get an idea of what it will look like.

I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment