Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Just a little update

 Hello everyone,

Just a quick update. I managed to get some of the electronic doodads installed.


There’s still a few more things that will ultimately be installed but, I ordered most of the rest of the parts this morning so, I’ll get started on that as the pieces come in.

After that I started on the kitchen countertop. I built a sort of frame/ trim edge first and made it to fit on the cabinet with the overhang I wanted, then I cut the old basketball flooring to fit the frame. I glued it all together then sanded everything flat except I left a little height on the back sort of like a backsplash.

I’m going to make some little corner pieces to finish the back splash. Then I need to cut out the sink and mount the hand pump faucet. There’s also going to be a pop up plug cube for plugging in the coffee pot etc..
After that we’ll oil it up and that part should be done.
We’ll, that’s my short update. Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment