Monday, January 31, 2022

Starting to look like our vision

 Hello everyone,

The bathroom is pretty complete, except for trim.



All of the electrical is installed in the bathroom and all of the ceiling lights are now installed.

Next up is the lower cabinet opposite the bathroom. That’s going to be our “kitchen”. The little fridge, a microwave, and a sink and countertop. The fridge is going to slide out on drawer slides, the microwave above it and then water storage for the sink behind that. Well, at least that’s the plan at the moment. Things have had a tendency to change as we start to assemble!! I’d like to get all that in place because there’s a lot of wiring in that part I’d like all connected before I start on all the electronics part. That way, as I’m putting it all together I can test it out as I go with no big flashes!!

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment