Thursday, March 3, 2022

Making big gains

 Hello everyone,

Starting to get it rolling. Got most of the electronics hooked up yesterday and today. I don’t have all the 110 put in but all of the 12 volt side is connected and working like it’s supposed to! Tomorrow I tackle the 110 volt side, I just need to run out in the morning and pick up a 50 amp main breaker.

Now here are the pics I promised earlier this week.



The top pic shows the “pop up” cube for electric for the coffee pot. In the bottom one you can see it pushed down and the sink. Like almost everything else, we had to move the k-cup holder for like the 4th time! The cooler slides out from under there and the damn lid wouldn’t open!!

I finished up trimming the step and the flooring out.



You don’t really notice it in the pics, but there a little place around the corner on the step that I also finished and didn’t take a pic of.

I got the SiriusXM receiver installed and the service turned on. TUNES!! I’m loving it!

I had to pull the driver’s seat out to hook up the dc-dc charger for the batteries. That’s all put back in. Took Diego to town and filled up with gas and made sure all the charging system was doing it’s thing and so far so good.

Had the moon shade on it yesterday, will have to get a small ladder to carry with us to put the magnets on the roof. 

I believe I’m just a few days away from being able to take off for a few days as a maiden voyage.

We’ll I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI 


No comments:

Post a Comment