Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Still moving along

 Hello everyone,

Managed to get most of the ceiling installed, well, it’s all in there just not all the screws yet. I’d like them to be a little more in line with each, just so it looks a little nicer.


I spent about three days messing around trying to get the bathroom walls to get close to the ceiling, then, I showed the wife, and she wanted them to be 6” deeper. !!!! So, I spent all of today gluing pieces on with biscuits to extend the walls!



Not really a pain but, time consuming. Plus, I’m working around my middle son who’s in the process of laying down the kitchen floor finally. Hoping the bathroom in the truck and the kitchen floor will be done by Sunday! What a lovely thing that would be.

Finally received my last big part for the new electrical system in the truck. If the bathroom part is done by Sunday, I should be able to tackle that project next. Then at least, if we wanted to take a little jaunt with Diego, we could. I’m not giving the wife the heads up just yet!!

We’ll, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment