Wednesday, January 19, 2022

More progress

 Hello everyone,

Things are moving along quite nicely. Well, not as nicely as my wife would like, but fine for me. Finally got the bed installed and all hooked down. Put the mattress in and cut it down to fit. Really just had to shave the rear two corners off.



I either need to paint or trim out the edges and clamp that wire down and that part is finished.

I also got the seat mounted in the back. Had to drop the gas tank down to be able to drill and tighten the bolts.


Had to have some help on that project, got one of the older boys to help me.

Had the grandson down for a few days and didn’t get much done but did have some fun with him.

Had to change plans for the ceiling material, because I couldn’t figure out a way to support the plywood and paneling in between the ribs on the ceiling. So, as my dad used to say we “ dropped back 10 yards and punted”. I bought some 6” pine boards that were already primed and brought them home and painted them a nice color that matches everything that the wife picked out.


The insulation came yesterday so this is going to start getting installed this week. It’s going to take a little time because I have to wire up the lights as I install the ceiling. We’ll see!
 
Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon, 
TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment