Monday, January 3, 2022

Trying to be hard at it

 Hello everyone,

Happy New Year is in order! Many things to be thankful for amidst all the craziness of last year. Had a very quiet New Year’s Eve. Got up on the first and finished the driver's side running board.


Then we all pitched in and put up plastic walls around our outdoor living room, in hopes we can utilize it this winter!



Seems like it’ll work ok!

I’ve spent the last couple of days running wires in Diego (the new van’s name!) Should have most of the main wiring done this week, but I’m waiting for the batteries and all the electronic stuff. Fingers crossed I have it by the weekend.



I also received the brackets to mount the seat in the back but they line up perfectly over the gas tank! So, in order to install them I’m going to have to drop the tank.


Hopefully there’s a warmer day coming so I can do that job not laying in the snow!!

We’ll, I think that’s all for now, talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment