Sunday, January 9, 2022

Progress

 Hello everyone,

Trying to move along on Diego, amidst the cold weather. Have had fires going in the shop about everyday.


It’s been quite cold here the last few days, so this has been making it better to paint and glue things together. One of the things I wanted to do on this project was have it a more finished project. We figured that this is probably the last one we’d do. So I painted some of the pieces I wouldn’t be able to put paneling on under the bed and I also paneled some of the pieces you might see.



The wiring is all wrapped in plastic conduit, so it’s protected a little better. I picked up some tools to start mounting everything and a crimper and cutter for making up the battery cables.


Today I’m going to start installing the bed, should, hopefully, take me a couple of days. Plus, again, hopefully, get the seat mounted in this week. I finally got the electronics but, they sent me the wrong inverter. I’ll have to send it back before they’ll send me the correct one so that will probably take a couple of weeks. 

After the seat is mounted in I think I can put in the ceiling and then start on the walls and cabinets.

So, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment