Thursday, July 8, 2021

Parts, music and a mini vacation!

 Hello everyone,

Well I ordered some parts for the bike last week expecting them to be here about now and they ended up coming the next day! I couldn’t really do anything with them because I was heading off for a couple of music ventures and a little vacation. So, as I write this this, I’m in Port Clinton, Ohio.

I’ve got some other parts coming as well to upgrade the sand blast cabinet. I believe that’s the first order of business when I get back, and then the bike. I need to sandblast some things and paint them while I’m assembling. 

Last Friday night we saw the band The Magic Bus, which was the same band from the Hippie Fest, they were so much fun!


Then on Sunday we went to see The Ides of March. A friend of mine who I’ve known almost my whole life plays the trumpet in the horn section! They were also a blast!


If you’re keeping score, it’s the guy on the right in the yellow shirt!

Then we got up on Monday morning and headed for Put in Bay, Ohio. Been here for a few days now and it has been very nice. 



We’re going to head home today and stop and pick up our grandson on the way home and keep him for a few days. Should be a blast!

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment