Monday, July 26, 2021

Finished the week up on high note!

 Hello everyone, 

Had two concerts to attend on Friday and Saturday nights. First we were in Indy for Chicago, then spent the night in the van and got up and drove to Michigan to see The Beach Boys! Both shows were really good, had a blast!

Got my new vacuum hose and got it hooked up, and got a few more things blasted and painted.



I got some of the parts for the forks, but still waiting for the fork seal snap rings. They should be here by mid week. I’ve got a lot of running to do this week, so I’m not sure how far I’ll get. 

We’re supposed to go see my youngest son this coming weekend in Tennessee, really looking forward to that! I have an eye doctor appointment and my wife has a doctor’s appointment this week too. 

So, I’ll do what I can in between and hopefully get some things done to the bike.

We’ll, I think that’s all for now. Oh, by the way, my cousin’s son contacted me this past week about some Panhead parts he picked up at a swap meet. I’m thinking I might be interested in the d rings for the valve covers. I’ll give him a call this week about those too.

Talk to you soon, 

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment