Saturday, July 17, 2021

Wauseon was good to me

 Hello everyone,

Well I managed to get the blast cabinet pretty well done for now. I just ordered a new 2 1/2” vacuum hose to hook up the new vacuum permanently, so I don’t have to switch hoses all the time. I haven’t ran the new air line to it yet but for now, it works much better than it did.



The light I put in works much better than the old little fluorescent light that was in it and it draws sand much better than before. When I hook up the new dedicated air supply I’ll be able to regulate the air pressure but with better air flow.

My middle son and I went over to Wauseon, Ohio to the swap meet and I found the plug for the fork tube damper I was missing. I only found 1 in the whole place!! I just ordered the snap rings for it so I’m hoping in the next couple of weeks to get the front end on and mount up the new tire.


While I was there I also picked up some chrome things that I’ve been wanting. I had purchased a set of bumpers for the bike and needed another rear one for the sidecar fender, I also found a seat grab rail that matched the bumpers, and I found a cool chrome license plate bracket with some extra lights on it, and I found some really cool lights to put on the bracket!





So, I’m moving along smoothly, at least. 

Hey, Shop Teacher Bob, if you’re looking at this, I found something there I thought you would definitely appreciate!!



An all hand built aluminum copy of the tub like my sidecar! It looked pretty cool!!

Well I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

1 comment:

  1. I called and left you a message. I picked up some panhead parts you might be interested in.

    ReplyDelete