Thursday, July 22, 2021

A lot of little things

 Hello everyone,

I managed to get a lot of little things accomplished this week. Sand blasted some parts for the Harley and painted them. Assembled a few pieces to see how they fit and make sure there’s no compromises.



Some bike parts and some sidecar parts. Changed over a couple of the chrome pieces I picked up and kind of hung them on to see if there going to fit.



I hung the front tubes on and two different gas tank halves to see which looks better the larger ones or the smaller ones. I’ve asked several people’s opinion and it’s pretty much split down the middle. When I get the front end on and down on the floor, I’ll get a better feel for comfort and look.



I’m leaning toward the larger one’s but, I’d have to have the smaller ones widened to make it work, there’s a lot of things on the smaller tanks I need for the shifter etc.. 

All the parts for the front end I should have by Monday, and then assemble the fork and fill it with oil, put the new front tire on the rim and voila, a two wheeled roller!!

We’ve got two concerts this week so, I’m about done working on the bike for the week.

We’ll, I thinks that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment