Monday, July 12, 2021

Going to be a slow week for bike work

Hello everyone,

The grandson stayed until yesterday. So, nothing got done. 

Then today I had to drop a bunch of stuff off at like Goodwill for my daughter in law. She’s cleaning out at their house and she loaded the van up when we dropped off the grandson. After that, replaced a GFI plug on a lamp post in the back yard, hooked up the” new” pool filter, we had a filter for a larger pool in the barn and last week before we left I took it all apart and cleaned it all up. The motor is whining like the bearings might be bad, but I’ll deal with that when it quits.

After that, I started mowing the grass, but had to stop and go get fuel. After filling it up, the wife came home and said she’d finish the lawn. So I took a little bit of time and mounted the rear tire on the rim and stuck it on the bike.


Now remember, this bike hasn’t had a tire on it in over forty years! I’d call that progress!!

This is my $15 sand blaster and below are the parts I bought for it to hopefully improve the quality of the cabinet.


I’m intending to work on the cabinet this week but I have a hearing aid appointment tomorrow in the middle of the day, Wednesday I have to get the oil changed in the van and Thursday myself and at least one of my older sons are going over to Ohio for the AMCA swap meet and see if I can pick up a couple of parts for the bike. I have to be back by Saturday because the wife and I are going to a concert over in Indiana.

So, I won’t have a lot of time this week for bike work or probably even blast cabinet work, we’ll see.

I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon, 

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment