Monday, June 28, 2021

Very slow progress

 Hello everyone,

I managed to get the cart and the pickup ready to sell and posted up. No serious inquiries yet.

Started working on the Harley and after going through and sorting all the parts I’ve been dragging around for the last 40 plus years, I discovered that I have less parts to use than I thought I had. I seem to be missing most of the wheel spacers parts for both the front and rear wheels. So, this week I’ll be making up the first, of probably many, parts lists and get that stuff ordered.

In between lawn maintenance and other things, I’ll start tapping out bolt holes and fitting up the things I do have.

I did find some things in those boxes I didn’t realize that I did have, plus I have a lot of parts to sell to help fund some of this project as well.

We’ve had some pretty good storms here and a lot of rain. Not too much damage, a small tree down, and a gutter that’s plugged. All in a days work I guess.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment