Saturday, June 12, 2021

Finishing something’s and getting ready for racing

 Hello everyone,

I received some boxes of things while I was on my little weekend getaway. So I got parts to repair the downstairs toilet, check. I also got the wiring to put on the van for the trailer plug, installed it on the van. 


Just part of it in the picture it, it’s all in and works fine. I also added a couple of charge ports in the van to make it a little more convenient for charging anything with a USB cable. In the process of installing those ports I found this:


That, was a little disconcerting! I never cared for this setup, it was a little hard to get to the fuses. This is part of the battery isolator/ charging system for the inside battery. So I ordered up some new parts to change it over to something that seems better. The parts are supposed to be here today, so I’ll show you what I changed it to in the next post.

This coming week is when I go to the Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green. So, it’s mostly preparations for going there this weekend. Got the little camper out and inspected for critter damage, found nothing.


Had to replace an air conditioner at the cabin we have on our property, and ordered a new one. When it came it was smaller than our old one, so I took the one that fit in the camper and put it in the cabin, and I ended up with the brand new one for the camper! Woo hoo!!

I’ve been working around the compound to clear up some of the list of things to do. I’m going to try and sell the golf cart and the pickup truck when I come home from the races to clear up some space. I want to start working on the Harley. The frame is back and the fork tubes are here so a roller is close than before.

I’ll try to post some pics from the races next post too.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon, 

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment