Friday, June 4, 2021

Mostly more of the same

 Hello everyone,

We did a couple of day trip outings on Memorial Day weekend. On Monday I went with my brother and Shop Teacher Bob, on what they call the dead relatives tour. We went and put flowers on the graves of our relatives who served in the military plus a few other relatives who have passed. It was a nice day, great conversations, took us back to what felt like “ normal”.

My friend who welded the Harley frame up for me brought it back on the weekend and “Bob” gave me back my repaired fork tube.



If you’re interested in how he did the repair, look him up at the link in the first paragraph. He’s doing some really cool stuff.

I’ve been cleaning up the golf cart, doing some cleaning and painting.



We’re going away this weekend to a HippieFest! Never been, so hopefully it will be cool.

I have a lot of things to get done next week in order to go  the Hot Rod Reunion in Kentucky the following week. When I come back from that trip I’m going to put the pickup and the golf cart up for sale, so the next few weeks will be busy. After that I’m going to turn to the Harley and start trying to get a roller going.

Well, I think that’s all for now. 

Talk to you soon, 

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment