Monday, May 24, 2021

Same as last week

 Hello everyone,

Pretty much anyway. Pulled more weeds, sprayed some more, etc..

I removed the damaged sills and machines pieces to replace them.



Primed the old wood left on the house, two coats of primer and two coats of paint on the new pieces. Then installed them. Caulked all the new pieces in place. All that’s left is touch up paint.


Should get to that today. My brother is coming by and we have a little business to take care of and then I have to go up north and buy some new hearing aids! Holy crap are they expensive!

Went up to Chicago over the weekend and saw our favorite local band, Heartsfield. We had a blast!


So the week starts, with another giant pile of mulch!


The wife would like the pool put up and between that and taking the van apart, I’m not so sure about the mulch, we’ll see.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon, 

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment