Monday, November 30, 2020

Busier week than last week!

 Hello everyone,

This week, even with the holiday was much busier than last week. I thought retirement meant slowing down! Guess not.

First things first, I had some little repairs on the red golf cart, which is the newer one. Nothing big, welded up an adjuster for the seat brake, put in some new bolts and tightened some others up so it doesn’t creak when you’re driving it.

Next, stripped some more old fencing sections to do floors for the new platform. By the end of the week the platform part was finished, still have more to do and it already needs an addition for the cable ride.


Fished up my wiring holder in the new cabinet, that cleared up a little much needed space and I also sold all my old Cat tools to a friend I used to work with at Cat, he still works there.


The wife and I bought a van for traveling in. We want to build in a bed and a few things so we can sleep in it when we travel. My wife is not exactly a camper. We’ll see how it goes!



Last, but not least, I bought a new drill press. Hasn’t arrived yet, probably towards the end of the week, maybe early next week. I want to redo the rolling cabinet it going to sit on. I’ll try to get to that this week so I can just mount it on there and start drilling.

I’ll post some pics of that next week.

We’re supposed to get our first snow of the winter today, and so it begins!

Well, I think that’s it for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment