Monday, December 7, 2020

Not as busy, but still moving along

Well, not as busy but got some things accomplished. Started out repairing the old gator again. Broke the hitch off that I welded on it not long after I got it running. Added a gusset and welded it back on, I think I did a little better job this time.


Well, I couldn’t figure out how to rotate the picture but, you get the idea!

Started working on the red golf cart. Put in a converter from36 volts to 12 volts. Pulled out a five gallon bucket full of jacked up wiring. Added some lights, a fuse block and some switches. This week I need to make some mounting plates for the switch panel and a battery gauge so we know when it’s going to die out. I also ordered a little amplifier so we can have some tunes while we’re working and 


I also redid my drill press cabinet, still don’t have my drill press but the cabinet is at least ready.


On the weekend I went to my oldest son’s house and helped him fix his old sliding patio door and started putting up a fence. The fence is kind of a pain in the butt! The guy who owned the house before was an iron worker, so the fence frame is metal. In order to hang pickets from it you have to predrill holes and use self tapping screws. I’m planning on going back on Wednesday and doing some more and then probably Saturday too.


Well, we’ll see how this week shapes up! I think that’s all for now.


Talk to you soon, TVI


P.S. I also picked up the alternator I was wanting for the old Harley, should be here in a week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment