Tuesday, November 3, 2020

A little of this and a little of that

 Hello everyone,

Well, I’ve had to add a few more hats to my repertoire since I last wrote. Appliance repairman, and air line engineer. I’ve spent a long time trying to figure out the air piping setup I want in the shop, and I finally came up with a drawing and parts list. Went yesterday up to the big stores to make an all out purchase and came home with about half of what I needed! Surprise, surprise! Well, went back today and traveled around a little and got about 90 % of what I need. I think what’s left will be an add on for a little later.

The compressor is all done, just the bottom drain line needs to be hooked up.




It’s also in its new spot. I’m going to make a copper cooler to cool and hopefully dry out the air going to the drops. I have some extra dryers and an oiler setup, which is why it took me so long to figure out all the plumbing.
I spent some coffee drinking time putting the labels in the new toolbox to mark what’s in the thing. I have to say I’m doing some things I’ve never had the opportunity to do before and it does make things nice.
Spent a few days and evenings enjoying being retired this week. Went to my grandson’s house last Thursday and carved pumpkins.


Friday night we spent the night in Chicago, went to Fitzgerald’s Night Club and watched a band play. One of the guys in the band is in Heartsfield, the band that played at my retirement party. Came home Saturday and went back to the grandson’s and passed out candy while his parents to him trick or treating.

That’s him and grandma!

So, I’m on landscape patrol today, so tomorrow I’ll start on the plumbing part, unless the oven controller comes in, in which case, I’ll put on my appliance repairman hat and do that project.
Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment