Monday, November 23, 2020

Quite a few things going on!

 Hello everyone,

Well, it’s been a pretty busy week this week. I had to give up, I think, on the four wheeler. I’ve tried everything I knew to try and fix it but it still does the same thing. So, I put it all back together and made an appointment at the motorcycle repair place in town.

I did get the truck fixed, and indeed it was the thermostat.


The rubber seal had come apart and it would not bypass. Changed it and put in new antifreeze and, just like that, good as new.

Started on the workbench top and the new cabinet. Got the cabinet all put together, and got the top on the workbench on. The top needs to be squared up a little bit, but that’s done .



I’ve got some finishing work to do on both of them but they’re up and functioning for now. 

When the weekend came the grandson came along with it. We had bought him a new BB gun and he got to shoot it for the first time. We were out on a golf cart ride and he spotted an old hunter’s platform, asked if he could have one. So, we put our construction hat and started that project!



It also isn’t quite complete, but I’ll probably get to that for the next few days. We had a skyline type thing in the woods and a tree fell on it a couple of months ago. So, I went over and got it and will try to put it up using this as the jump off point. It’s only about eight feet off the ground so we won’t be going to fast!!

So it’s been a pretty busy week, so busy in fact I almost forgot my birthday!! Turned sixty- seven this year. Did manage to go out to eat but this was a little nicer:


morning coffee with the wife and a fire! Nice!!

Well, I think that’s all for now, we’ll see what this week brings me!

Talk to you soon,

            TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment