Monday, November 16, 2020

Working on the shop and more hats,

 Hello everyone,

This past week I got some drawers installed in one of my old workbenches and I also made a sliding shelf under the same bench for one of my old tool boxes. That box will hold tools I don’t use very often but that I’m not ready to part with just yet.



Where the grey cabinet is sitting on the bench is where the next project gets started. I’m going to build a new cabinet there to hold all my wiring stuff. That bench also gets a new top.

In the process of trying to multitask, and clean out some things, I made a rack to hold all my pry bars.


I had some two by two aluminum angle that I’ve had for a few years, so I used it to make the holder. I bolted it to the side of my old tool box. 

I received the parts I ordered for the four wheeler and am still having issues. Today I took my truck up north and it’s overheating! I think it’s the thermostat, so I stopped and picked one up. I’ll get to it tomorrow.

This past weekend the wife and I went to Shaker Village in Kentucky and spent a very nice weekend doing nothing! It’s an historical village that we volunteered last year to help prepare for Christmas, and we had volunteered again this year but they cancelled it because of the cooties.



The first picture is us by the fire on Saturday eating chocolate pecan pie and drinking coffee with bourbon cream. The second one is just one of the many restored buildings.

So, this week I have to have a four wheeler mechanic’s hat and a truck mechanic’s hat! Plus, hopefully a cabinet builder’s hat! We’ll see how it goes!!

Well, I think that’s it for now.


Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment