Monday, November 9, 2020

A little more of this and that

 Hello everyone, 

Finished up the air compressor install, ran almost all of the lines and drops for the piping system. Turned out very nice. I used a system called Rapid Aire for most of the drops. A little pricey, but a breeze to put up and looks nice also.

The blue plastic tubing and the nice aluminum block are part of the system. The cooler I made didn’t turn out as smooth as I would have liked but, it works perfectly.
And, after all that monkeying around, it works very well. I purchased a new saw blade for the metal chop saw, it works quite well also.

The wife and I spent a couple of days doing day trips, drove over to a large discount center near us and bought some back up groceries and assorted other goodies. The next day we just went for a ride, ended up near Plymouth. Ate a nice lunch, sitting outside, drove the whole day with the top down on her convertible. The weather has been absolutely amazing the last week or so for November in the Midwest. 70’s for the highs and 40’s for the lows.

I also had to add another hat to the collection this week when my four wheeler broke down. I’ve narrowed it down to the carb. Ordered parts and they should be here on Thursday.


Well, I think that’s all for now. 

                       Talk to you soon,

                                    TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment