Monday, October 26, 2020

Time to start working on the shop

 Hello everyone,

Well, the wood is all done, should be fine for the winter. Next batch of shop projects is up next.

First one is to see if the air compressor I got will work and fit in the space I want it to go. Drug the compressor  into the shop and started installing the new motor. 



I have to run to the hardware store this morning and pick up a few parts for the electrical set up. Once that’s done, I’ll have to figure out the plumbing.
I had a lot going on this past week. I finished up the old Ford and put it on Facebook Market Place and sold it within 24 hours! That was a little surprising, but glad it’s gone. Went with my brother to look at a Gator that he wanted to buy, and he did.

It’s a pretty nice machine, overall. He got it for his daughter and grandkids, they have a little mini farm and they’ll put it to good use!
I’ve decided to start working slowly on the old Harley I have, that actually is the whole reason I started this blog. I just bought a set of 5 gallon fatbob tanks to hopefully modify to work with the side shift that goes on the bike. I haven’t gotten them yet, they should be here this week. Hopefully when” Shop Teacher Bob” stops by and gives me some insight on how to fix the frame, I’ll talk to him about the tanks at the same time.
Well, I think that’s it for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI


No comments:

Post a Comment