Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Survival then fun

 Hello everyone,

Managed to survive the grandkids visit, actually had a blast. Then I packed up and headed to Tennessee to see my youngest for his birthday/ Father’s Day.

Kind of just laid around the first night and did nothing. On my way down I stopped in Bowling Green and visited a very good friend of mine that I’ve known for 50 years, had a great afternoon.

Friday we went and hit golf balls for a couple of hours.



It’s been about 5 years since I’ve had a golf club in my hand so it was far from pretty, the son did much better!

Saturday we went back up to Bowling Green for the Hot Rod Reunion and watched racing all day and took in some of the show and shine.



 




The car in the bottom pic reminds me of the car my cousin Shop Teacher Bob is building! It’s going to be very cool. I tried to insert his blog spot thing but I couldn’t figure it out!

Anyway, on Sunday morning we ordered food from a place in Franklin that specializes in biscuits! Man I love that place!! After that I packed up and headed home.

Managed to get a little bike work done, I had a rim and a hub that was already apart and I got it all sandblasted and sanded down and got some primer on those pieces.

Tonight we’re going to Indy to see Jackson Browne and then staying and seeing Josh Groben , tomorrow night. Don’t know how much work I’ll get done on the bike in the next couple of weeks but, we’ll see.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment