Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Cabinet is done

 Hello everyone,

Finished the cabinet up on Monday and got it installed in the van.




Ended up fitting really nicely and will hold the extra’s we think we might need on the extra long trips.

Had a dentist appointment today and my teeth should be ready in about three weeks. I’ve been a “toothless idiot” for about 3 months and I can hardly wait!

This afternoon I had a visit from an old friend and his wife. They live in Texas and were coming up for our class reunion and got the news his younger brother had passed away. They’ve been up helping their niece get some of the family things get squared away and are leaving tomorrow. It was a very nice visit, had some pizza, and shot the shit for about 4-5 hours.

Back to reality tomorrow, truly we’re about ready for the party. I have mowing to do and a few outside touch ups, the wife wants the house cleaned and a few other things and then setups on Saturday. Truth is I can hardly wait until it’s over so I can get back on the bike. I’d like to have the frame all done by the middle of June, and then I have to find someone to unlace and relace the wheels. I MAY give it a try but don’t know if I can, we’ll see. I need them apart so I can paint the rims and then I think chrome spokes with black hubs. That’s the vision at the moment, anyway.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment