Monday, June 13, 2022

Bands and babysitters

 Hello everyone,

We’ll, we went to the concert on Friday night, really good show. When we were looking for tickets I knew I had heard of Loverboy but I couldn’t remember any of their songs. Turns out they had a few I knew. The crowd was really into all three of the bands and that made for a really fun evening!

After spending the night in the parking lot of the venue in Diego, we came home and then drove up and picked up the grandkids.

So far we’re holding up pretty well, but it’s only been about 36 hours!! LOL! We’ve been golf cart riding, 4 wheeler riding, football throwing, and the wife has taken the granddaughter to the gym and to try to add to her community service list. Apparently that is some new thing her high school requires for graduation! Kind of cool. Went to the movies last night, and today were supposed to go swimming at a friend’s pool.

If we survive until tomorrow that will be pretty amazing, I’m sure we will. After that on Thursday I go to my youngest son’s house for a visit on his birthday and then Father’s Day is Sunday. Should be a fun trip.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI 

No comments:

Post a Comment