Thursday, June 9, 2022

Moving along a little bit

 Hello everyone,

I managed to strip the bike down and got all the welding repairs done. I think maybe next week I’ll be able to start putting paint on it. After several phone calls to different shops I think I found someone to unlace and lace up the wheels for me. If I can get them up to their shop early next week maybe I can have them done before we leave on our next big trip. That would be wonderful!

We’re going to take the bicycles out for some riding today, probably just to town and ride around some. We need to start practicing the loading and unloading of them.



The bike rack is a pretty ingenious piece of work and it’s not really hard to put them on on and off. The back rack itself though is almost a two man job!

Well, I think that’s all for now, oh, we’re supposed to go to a concert this weekend, Styx and REO Speedwagon, should be fun!

Talk to you soon, 

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment