Saturday, June 25, 2022

Good music and packing

 Hello everyone,

I have to say I’m so glad I got to see Jackson Browne. I’ve been wanting to see him forever and it was worth it to finally see him.


We spent the night after the show in Indy and then while farting around in Noblesville, I ran across this.

 Which I thought was kind of cool. Unfortunately, like many small town businesses it closed and the building is for sale.

The next night we saw Josh Groban, it was good but, not really my cup of tea.

Got home on Friday and started the arduous task of packing to go to Hawaii. We got a really good deal and decided to go with some friends who own a timeshare. We don’t have to pay for a room and the flights weren’t terrible so, off we go.

In between I did get one of the rims for the bike painted and also one of the hubs. I decided to go with black rims and chrome spokes and I think it will look pretty good. When I get back I’m going to take all the wheels to a guy and get them all undone and then clean, blast, and paint all the parts and then take them back to him and have it all put back together.



After that I’m going to sandblast and paint the frame of the bike. I do have on little bit of welding to do on the neck. I need a pin for the steering damper knob to key on. After the frame is painted I’m going to start on the engine!

I’m hoping to start on the engine before the end of July. If, and it’s a big if, that all happens I might be able to get it at least running by late fall. I’m hoping……

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment