Monday, August 9, 2021

Well, I got a little excited



 Hello everyone,

So, for the first time in a very long time I have a summer cold. Seems weird but, still have it. 

At the moment I still don’t have the parts for the pickup and I was going to sand blast the side car frame before I put it on the bike. We’ll, I couldn’t wait to do it so….


I stuck it on there so I could get a feel of what it is I’m actually building. I’ve only driven one sidecar in my life and that was around the block many years ago.

I like it so far. That said, I had sandblasted and painted most of the parts to mount the body on and so…



Now the body isn’t bolted down yet, I think I mounted the rear holder upside down. I need to swap it around and see if it levels the hack out some. I still have to put on the new tire, it’s shorter by about an 1 1/2”. I just have it hooked on there, no settings or anything, but I’m really starting to get a feel for what I’m creating here and I really like it!

I’m thinking that, I’m a little ahead of schedule, but there is still a mountain of things to do.

Today I’m house sitting at my oldest son’s house. He had a new pool installed and I’m here to let the electrician in to finish up the install for the pump.


Hopefully in the next few days I can do a few things on the bike. The parts for the truck should be here on Wednesday or Thursday. I need it put back together because I’m still trying to sell it.

We’ll, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon, 

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment