Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Kind of a slow week

 Hello everyone,

I fought a summer cold for about 10 days, and finally got over it in the last couple of days. 

So, that being said, I didn’t get a lot accomplished this past week. I did get the pickup truck fixed and back running again. That took awhile but it’s done.

I also got a few parts ordered for the bike. The linkage for the sidecar brake to the bike is here, I need to make the holes slightly bigger and I got the bike brake return spring and it’s installed. I’ve got some parts ordered to mount the headlight and, when they come in I discovered that I have a piece of the front fork assembly on in reverse. So, when I get those parts in I have to take the front end apart anyway to install the slider covers. Then, when I reassemble it all the pieces should be on there and not have to come off, plus I can get the front brake cable installed and make sure it’s long enough. I stuck some 4” risers on the bike and it feels more comfortable at that handlebar height.

I’ve been doing the mowing/ weed whacking thing. That is an almost full time job here!!

We’ll, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment