Sunday, February 19, 2023

Little bits at a time

 Hello everyone,

Well, I got the chimney for the wood burner fixed and I think I found out why it had the creosote problem in the first place. It has a rain cap on it and during the summers the birds would build nests in it and I would have to clean it out every year, so, I decided to put a type of wire fencing around it to keep them out. That was probably 10 or 12 years ago, haven’t been up there since. When we took it down that fencing was almost plugged by creosote! Don’t really know why, but it damn sure was. Cleaned it all out and sandblasted it and vacuumed it and put it all back together and in the roof again. All cozy again!

Still working on the golf cart, trying to come up with a way to mount the new micro switch that’s easy to remove the switch if it goes bad. Haven’t completed that task just yet.

Our youngest son came up to Lafayette to see his girlfriend and we drove down and went out to lunch, it was nice. We’ll be going to Nashville in a few weeks to visit and get the stink blowed of us as our first trip this year.

Went to our spot last night and saw the Jaywalkers play music, what a fun good band.

Back to the grind this week, I’ve got to get the golf cart going this week or else my wife is going to kick my butt!

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI 

No comments:

Post a Comment