Friday, March 10, 2023

It’s been awhile

 Hello everyone,

Yeah, I kind of slipped up on posting for awhile, but hopefully back at it again.

I finished up the golf cart, with the new micro switch and took it for a test ride and it still had the same problem, 20 minutes of run time and it stops, wait a few minutes and it will go again. So I decided to try a continuous duty solenoid. Now, it would seem like that’s what I was buying but I bought a specifically designed continuous duty one. It came and I installed it on the cart. Charged the batteries to full capacity, ran it almost 40 minutes and never stopped once! So, I think it’s finally fixed.

I took that little job a couple of weeks ago, and so far it’s working out pretty well. I’ve worked 3 days a week the last couple of weeks. They keep saying they’ll get really busy at the end of March. I guess the owners sell more Toro lawnmowers than anybody in the state of Indiana. It’s not a very big place but that do have a lot of mowers.

We’re taking a little mini vacation this week. The wife’s office is closed so we’re going to Kentucky for a few days and then to see our son down in Tennessee.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI 

No comments:

Post a Comment