Saturday, December 3, 2022

Hopefully done cutting wood

 Hello everyone,

Yes, I believe we’re done cutting wood for the year! We’ve cut and stacked more wood than any other year and it’s almost half way through December. Plus I have quite a bit of dry wood for the shop and the fireplace.

Picked up the head for the Kia and it’s sitting ready for assembly. Also laid out out all the parts for the carport but it’s been to windy to start trying to stand up the frame.

So, a couple of weeks ago my oldest son asked me to go on a camping trip with him and the grandson, and I said yes. We’re are currently in the Smoky Mountains having a blast! They rented a cabin and we drove down in Diego, they have the cabin and I’m in the van! 





We’ll be heading home tomorrow and back to the grind. I’m helping the middle son with the car port and working on the Kia. I need it running before Christmas because the youngest son wants me to help him install a trailer hitch and wiring on his new truck when he comes home. It’s like I’ve been saying, it never ends!

Well, the steaks are cooking and I think that’s all.

Talk to you soon ,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment