Friday, November 18, 2022

Still going

 Hello everyone,

Managed to sneak in an overnighter and saw a very cool Doors tribute band called “ An American Prayer “. They were very very good.

After that back to business. They delivered the stuff for the roof thing for the van, but shorted us one piece, which should be here tomorrow.


Plus cutting wood, while waiting on the piece and the cylinder head for the Kia project. I’ve been trying to put a video here but I’m not having any luck. I hope we’ve cut the last tree down for this year. It’s on the ground and mostly cut up, now just splitting, picking up and stacking. The weather has finally turned into winter here, so progress outside is a little slower.

I talked withe the guy who has my cylinder head yesterday and he said it looks like just the two valves are bent, no other damage. No damaged guides or seats or more valves. Pretty lucky with that one! So hoping to get it back next week and start putting it back together.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment