Sunday, December 11, 2022

Amazing show and a little more accomplished

 Hello everyone,

Yep, the show was was amazing, Kofi Baker is every bit as good as his dad was! I wish I could post some of the video I took of him and the musicians that were playing with him, but I’m not good enough of an editor to make that happen.

Got home this morning and got a little more done on the car port. We had two 2x12’s 24 feet long that had to go along the sides of the thing at the very top. I had tried to enlist a friend with a work truck and crane to come and help but his truck was in the shop and he wouldn’t be able to help until next weekend. So, I did my best “ well, let’s think about this and came up with this solution:


I had several of these500 lb. Come alongs that I used as a field mechanic and I used the to do a lot of things, some questionable, but they worked very well. We had both sides up and installed in about three hours. They’ll eventually be bolted on to the 6x6’s with long carriage bolts, but for now there up in place and screwed in.


Even the boss/ safety coordinator showed up on the job!


She chewed my ass out for being up on a ladder!! LOL

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment