Saturday, December 31, 2022

End of the old year and in with the new

 Hello everyone,

This year has been amazing for my wife and I as far as concerts and traveling goes. Logged over 21,000 miles on Diego. Saw a ton of cool places and things, and met a ton of new people.

Finished up some projects, got all the wood cut, finished the car port, getting ready to start on my wife’s she shed. Got my son’s car back together but have run into an issue that I haven’t quite figured out yet. I believe I have an idea of what’s wrong but been pretty busy with the holidays and my youngest son was visiting. Managed to put a trailer hitch and wiring on his new truck before he left for home.

We’re going to celebrate New Years out at our new found place for music, Austin’s. Should be fun. Then back to the grind next week.

Hope all who read this a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon, 

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment