Sunday, October 2, 2022

Just an update

 Hello everyone,

As I said in the previous post, my wife and I went on probably our last extended vacation this year.

We’ve had a nice first few days, except for the rain leftover from Hurricane Ian! First two days were nice sunny and crisp, the last two days rainy, cloudy and bummers. 

First and only real planned stop on this vacation:



I didn’t realize until after I put the picture up that my thumb made an appearance!! If you’re into music at all, this is an absolute bucket list place to visit. From the very beginnings of rocks formation of blues and country to the newest techno stuff, this place has it all!

I don’t know where we’re headed from here, we kind of decided to fly by the seat of our pants and let the wind blow us in the right direction.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI 

No comments:

Post a Comment