Friday, October 7, 2022

Woodstock and whales

 Hello everyone,

We visited the Woodstock museum and it was very cool. Lots of facts I didn’t know and some great footage from the event I’ve never seen.






I didn’t realize it was moved to a different spot just one month before the show, man those people worked their asses off to have that thing go off on time!

After that we drove east and landed in Plymouth Rhode Island, home of our beautiful country! We finally went whale watching and it was just the coolest thing. I didn’t get any really nice pictures but we must have seen 40-50 whales. We were standing at the back of the boat looking to our left watching some and three came up about 4’ from the back of the boat and actually blew water on us! It felt like I could have reached out and touched them, unbelievable!

Well, I think we’re heading home now, there’s still a lot of work to do at home.

I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon, 

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment