Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Relaxing time and heading home

 Hello everyone,

Well, my vacation is almost over and it has been wonderful! Very relaxing, some great conversations, met some (hopefully) new friends, made stronger bonds with some older friends. Had some great food, my personal favorite part! 

I had never been to Hilton Head Island before. Been close a few times. Could never afford to live there full time but a nice place to visit.

Before I left I ordered some new saw chains for both saws and a rack for the new tool box to hold pliers. They’re supposed to have been delivered along with some coffee I ordered from a place called “ Gearhead Coffee”.  I’ll give you all a report, good or bad.

The new agenda gets busier when I finally get home. I beat my house with wood using a wood fired boiler.  This year I have to drain it and change the anode rod and put new chemicals in the water to stop it from rusting. The problem there is I went to do it last year and when I borrowed the pump from one of the guys in the wood burner group, it was a mess! So I have it back to him. Well, turns out he never got it fixed, so, when I get home that’ll be the first project!! Then, it’s time to start cutting wood.

So, I think that’s it for now.


                                         Talk to you soon, 

                                                   TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment