Sunday, September 27, 2020

Party’s over, time to enjoy!

 Hello everyone,

Well, survived the party, what a great time! Lot’s of old friends, lots of partying, and great music!

The band that played was Heartsfield, a band from the 70’s that my wife and I really enjoy. They played in our backyard last year and we got them back for my party. We’ve become friends with the guys so it was a blast!

I’ve slowly gotten a few things ready for my”assault” on retiring! I finished up the old tool box and picked up the top half of my new one. I managed to pick up some socket, wrench, and screw driver holders, so I might have an actual organized box!

My sons pitched in an bought a Caterpillar wall clock with neon!! It’s pretty cool! I’ve already got it up on the wall and working!

My wife and I are going to relax for a few days, and take a little road trip. It’ll be nice to get away for a few days. I’ll post some pictures of the trip when we come back, and a few pictures of the party when my oldest son gets us the pictures.




Well, I think that’s it for now.


                             Talk to you soon,

                                         TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment