Tuesday, July 30, 2024

A lot going on, little bike progress

 Hello everyone,

I’ve been busy the last few weeks, just not on the bike. We had four concerts in three weeks, Santana, Chicago and Earth Wind and Fire, REO Speedwagon and Train, and finally Styx and Foreigner. All great show, by the way!

In between a short trip out east in Indiana to get some electrical adjustments made to the van’s 110 volt inverter side. Now i can plug the van in safely in a campground and it will charge the house batteries.

While i had to remove a seat we really didn’t use anymore we decided to add some more storage space in its place and make it a sort of seat.

Well, apparently they’ve changed something and now I can’t load photos!

Anyway, I finally did get all four wheels laced up and they do look pretty nice. I still have to get them all tightened and trued up, but at least they’re all laced up. Next step is to rebuild the wheel hubs and get them ready to mount on the front end of the bike, which I plan on using for a truing stand.

Next up is some wood replacement on the house. That starts this week.

Well, I think that’s all for now. 

Talk to you soon,


TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment