Monday, August 19, 2024

House work and concerts

 Hello everyone,

Not too much going on here. Replacing boards and some siding on the old house before i attempt to paint it again.   I believe I may try this week to put on some paint. I bought a Graco airless sprayer to try to make the job a little easier. 

Not much progress on the bike yet, bought a couple more parts. Hoping to get enough money built up to buy the electric start setup this payday or next and put it in the pile of parts set aside for assembly this winter! 

Went over to Illinois and saw Tommy’s Rock Show, starring Tommy Clufetos, the drummer for Ozzy and a bunch of other hard rock bands. He punishes a set of drums! I ended up going by myself because the wife had to work early the next morning, met a few friends over there and it was a blast! The next might we went down to Indy and saw The Doobie Brothers and Steve Winwood. They were great as always! I think thats the last big concert of the year, unless i can talk the wife into Lynard Skynard and ZZ Top at Indy in September.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment