Saturday, May 21, 2022

A little bike work

 Hello everyone,

Yep, got a little bike work done this week.



Sanded and sandblasted the hack frame, finally took the other leaf spring apart and ground and sanded all the rust off of it. Sandblasted the bottom for the battery box/ oil tank mount. Then primered everything.



Then I painted the battery/oil tank mount.


I’ll get the rest painted this week and then I need to come up with some hardware to assemble the leaf springs. I’m going to put some grease in between the leaves when I reassemble them and then actually paint them black after they’re assembled.

I have to do some fixing on Diego this week too. I’m going to build another shelf back by the bed and I have to move some wiring also.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon, TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment