Sunday, March 6, 2022

Maiden voyage

 Hello everyone,

Well, we took Diego out for his mini maiden voyage. Just spent the night in the oldest son’s driveway. I believe he passed with flying colors.

Friday I hooked up all the 110 volt feed and circuit wires, went to test them and discovered I had hooked up the in and out wires in the wrong spot. I changed that around and all seems to be working fine.


Notice the drop light working in the picture? It’s plugged into the pop up cube. I finished the electrical cabinet yesterday and got the table mounted to it. It’s having some problems opening and closing so I’ll look at that this week and I think maybe start on the cabinets. I need the one over the kitchen done so we can have a light over the counter and a little food storage.

I just downloaded an app for the little fridge/ cooler. It reads in Celsius and I’d like it to read Fahrenheit. Also I have it set too warm so I'm going to see if I can set it through the app.

So far, I’m pretty pleased with the way it’s turning out, and the wife is pleased as well. It should be ready for Florida in a couple of weeks.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment