Monday, April 26, 2021

Concert and more

 Hello everyone,

Well we went to the Allman- Betts band concert this past week and it was excellent! They’re sons of the Greg Allman and Dickie Betts, and they can play! We saw them at an old drive in converted to a music venue and it was pretty cool.


Spent the night in the van and then went the next day to winery and caught a comedy show, also pretty good. Met some really nice people from Connecticut.

Came home and found the trailer hitch had been delivered.


Should get that installed today. I also have to mow the lawn this afternoon when it dries up some.

Did some horse trading with a friend of mine and got a set of gauges and 50’ of torch hose. I’ll go this week and get some tanks so I can get the frame fixed and a couple of other projects done.


I ordered a seat swivel for the passenger seat of the van, I’m hoping that shows up this week and then I’m going to order a few remote USB charger ports and install them in the van and then that project should be complete.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon, 

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment