Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Back and ready to move forward!

 Hello everyone,

Had a really nice vacation, got to spend some more time with my youngest son on the way down and on the way back. Also had a great time with the oldest son and his family in between.

The van performed almost flawlessly on the trip. Blew one fuse or had a bad fuse in the isolator system. Replaced the fuse and all seems well.

Now, back to reality! Found the problem in the pickup and ordered parts for it. Need a couple of more parts for the van in the 12 volt system side. Need to order parts for the tractor. The list seems endless!!


One of the things I got to do on the trip was go here. If you’re into drag racing or antique cars this is definitely a spot worth stopping at. Missed “Big Daddy” by just a few minutes the day we were there but I had met him a few years ago. Even my wife liked the antique car side!!

Today I’m washing and polishing up the pickup truck so I can pedal her off in a few weeks. It’s been a really good truck after a rough start.


I have to say here that with all the “cooties” ( COVID-19) talk, I never felt uncomfortable at all on our trip. The wife and I wore masks, as did most of the people we came across. I don’t know how this thing is going to end ( if ever!) but, I say go ahead and do your own thing as safely as you can.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment